Over the years, RuffGrip has given back to the animal community. We continue that mission with our Ruff to Rescue Program.
We donate 10% of our profits to animals in need as in-kind and cash donations. The more we grow, the more we can touch those in need.
Beautiful Lily was surrendered by her owners. Unfortunately she had never been on a leash and was very reactive when it was attached. We donated a RuffGrip Grab Tab, which she could safely wear around the house for a few days. Suddenly the leash for this small dog wasn't such a big deal! Lily is now adoptable in Southern California. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll put you in contact with her rescue.
Thanks to our RuffGrip community, we were able to donate the fees to exit Patrick from a high kill shelter in the Southern California desert. Patrick is on a trial adoption through Bichon Rescue Brigade.
Rockford Ice Hogs Pucks and Paws
In March 2019, we were happy to participate in the Rockford IceHogs Pucks and Paws event raising awareness and funds for their local humane society.
We want to thank you for making this year’s event such a smashing success. Your donation was greatly appreciated and instrumental in us meeting our fundraising goal. On behalf of Hammy and the rest of the IceHog crew, THANK YOU!
Organizations we have supported:
- Plaquemines Animal Shelter in Louisiana
- Cause-n-Dog, Snow Hill, NC
- Bay Area Doglovers Responsible About Pit Bulls (BAD RAP), San Francisco CA
- Dakin Animal Shelter, Springfield, MA
- O’Connor Animal Shelter, Springfield, MA
- German Shepherd Rescue of New England, MA
- North Shore Animal League in NY
- Red Star Rescue at the Humane Society
If you would like your shelter, rescue, event or organization considered as a recipient for an upcoming Ruff to Rescue donation, please email us email@example.com with the following information:
- Business Name (if a non-profit please include your 501(c) number)
- Contact Name and email
- Business Mailing Address