- Store Locator
- Shipping & Delivery
- Changing an Order Before it Ships
- Tracking Your Orders
- Returns & Replacements
- We use the US Postal Service and normally ship within 1 business day.
- We ship to the USA and Canada.
- We only take orders via our website. No phone orders. We make it super simple and secure so go for it.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our store may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
CHANGING AN ORDER BEFORE IT SHIPS
- Most orders you place enter our shipping process very quickly so we can get your items to you as soon as possible. Orders already in the shipping process cannot be modified. If you want to change, cancel or modify your order, contact us within 30 minutes of placing your order.
TRACK YOUR ORDERS
- We'll email you a tracking number when your order ships.
- If you registered on our site before placing your order you can view your order via your account.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- We hope you are thrilled with your order but we know in real life things don't always go as planned.
- You have 30 days from the day you receive your order to contact us for a Return or Replacement. That's like a whole month. If you can't check it out within 30 days, you need a vacation!
- You can't use it for a week then decide to return it. You don't get to return half-eaten candy bars to the convenience store and we won't credit you back for items that are used and abused. Like new only! A five dollar restocking fee will be added to returns that arrive without tags, bags and need to be repackaged. Return the products in a like manner in which you received them, please!
- If it's defective, let us know. We'll need a photo of the defect or the item itself. We don't guarantee against damage, like your dog chewing on the leash. There is a difference between a defective item and a damaged item and it's pretty easy for us to tell. It's not defective if your dog chews on the leash or you drag it on the concrete. Sorry, that's damage. Bottom line: if it is defective you'll need to send an image or the item to us. If we can verify the product is indeed defective (defective hardware/rivets) we will replace it at no cost to you. However if the product has been damaged by teeth or by negligence we will not cover it and you will be responsible for the reverse shipping to return your product if you would like it back.
- Due to the number of donation requests we receive, we limit our donations to charitable organizations that have obtained IRS 501(c) status. We randomly select from this donation pool on a monthly basis. If you are chosen, we will verify your 501(c) status with the IRS and contact you to get your mailing address.
- To be considered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Business Name (as listed on your 501(c) application)
Business City, State
- Please do not contact us after your information has been sent to see if you have been chosen. We'll contact those that are chosen.